21 March 2011

Classic with a Twist



Classic with a twist...Cliche right?
But if the shoes fits. And god I hope these half clog, half sandal platforms fit.
As you can see by my back to back feature of these shoes, I adore them.
Not to be out done, this blazer is gorgeous. I can just imagine the feel of the crepe material.
I imagine myself wearing this outfit to the yacht club this summer, with the navy tank on underneath for the prep factor and this triple pearl ring to show some toughness.
Plus when its time to hit up the bars I can just take of the tank, whip out some double stick tape, and do what Gwyneth would do.

2 comments:

  1. Great shoes...I can totally see why you featured them twice, fierce yet neutral for spring :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pleat skirt:)x


    http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete